Nonprofit November: A Roundup of Our Top Resources for Nonprofits
This November, we took the opportunity to celebrate our nonprofit customers with our #NonprofitNovember campaign. This campaign was meant to highlight the ways our nonprofit customers improve their communities and benefit our nation as a whole. From COVID-19 relief to meal delivery and advocating for individuals with rare diseases, our nonprofit customers significantly impact the lives of the people they serve.
FormAssembly is honored to provide the streamlined, secure data collection platform nonprofits need to streamline internal processes so they can focus on meaningful work that makes a difference. In this blog post, we’ve compiled several of our top resources for nonprofits.
Nonprofit case studies
- Big Shoulders Fund scholarship programming: Big Shoulders Fund provides education programs to children in need. This case study explains how the organization experienced 93% growth in scholarship funds requested by moving away from paper-based, manual data collection efforts.
- National Gaucher Foundation process revamp: This case study explores how the National Gaucher Foundation used FormAssembly’s reliable, modern data collection system for their application process and collection of sensitive data for their CARE Program. The organization supports those affected by Gaucher Disease.
- Supermums training program expansion: Supermums is a nonprofit that supports working parents as they pursue Salesforce careers. The organization used FormAssembly to build a powerful external training program and streamlined internal data collection processes.
- PASA research and funding effort improvement: In this case study, representatives from Pennsylvania Association for Sustainable Agriculture (PASA) explain how they’ve leveraged FormAssembly to create complex, secure web forms and collect sensitive data without coding knowledge.
Nonprofit blog posts
- FormAssembly’s Salesforce.org Elevate Connector: Learn how FormAssembly users can create customizable forms that integrate with Salesforce.org’s fundraising platform, Elevate.
- Your Guide to Creating Better Donation Forms: A step-by-step guide to prepare yourself, your organization, and your donation forms for a successful season of charitable giving.
- Payment Processing: The Journey of an Online Gift: A proper understanding of payment processing will prepare you to dive deep into exactly how an online gift is made. It can be confusing at first, but this informative guide is here to help you.
Nonprofit eBooks and checklists
- 12 Things to Check Before Launching Your Donation Web Forms: This free checklist includes steps to follow to make sure your donation forms are effective, user-friendly, and streamlined before sharing them with donors.
- Web Forms for Nonprofits 101: Discover what to look for in a data collection platform, industry best practices, and specific nonprofit use cases.
- 10 Reasons to Use FormAssembly for Nonprofits: Learn how FormAssembly’s all-purpose data collection solution can help your nonprofit save time and money on manual data entry.
- The Ultimate Guide to Web Form Design eBook: Explore best practices for designing online forms that improve form response rates, customer engagement, and data collection.
Nonprofit on-demand webinars
- Using Online Forms to Optimize Processes and Increase Funds: Learn how to boost fundraising and streamline nonprofit workflows by following these data collection best practices.
- 5 Use Cases for Nonprofit Volunteers: Learn about real-world examples for managing nonprofit data and discover several unique ways to improve data collection in nonprofit organizations.
- Improving Supply Chain Efficiency to Deliver Quality Education: Learn how global nonprofit organizations Vera Solutions and World Education amplified their impact with improvements to their data collection processes.
Simplify nonprofit data collection with FormAssembly
FormAssembly’s versatile, user-friendly data collection platform makes it easy for nonprofit organizations to collect and manage customer, volunteer, and donor information in one secure solution. Our platform streamlines processes by eliminating manual data entry and integrating seamlessly with external systems like Salesforce, PayPal, Stripe, and Authorize.Net, all while adhering to high security and compliance standards. Our Implementation Services and Customer Success teams also make it easy to learn our platform and get the help you need to keep processes running smoothly. Discover how FormAssembly can help your nonprofit organization save valuable time and resources at the link below.