In need of a data collection transformation this year? Check out these tips from our pros.
Overworked staff members, confused respondents, unattractive forms, security issues, and lost, incorrect, or duplicate information—these are some of the most common struggles when it comes to collecting data. If you face any (or all) of these challenges when collecting information at work, you’re not alone, but this could be the year you say goodbye to those problems for good.
In this tip sheet, you’ll discover 24 simple, yet impactful tips from our pros that will help you improve data collection processes in the new year. The best part: these tips and tricks are straightforward and actionable for any organization.
Tip sheet sneak peek
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn in this tip sheet:
- How organizations can drastically improve data collection processes with simple upgrades
- How to improve overall user experience with online form best practices
- How to streamline backend data management to relieve staff members of tedious busywork
You’ll love this tip sheet if you…
- Need a better way to collect data for work
- Struggle to efficiently gather the information you need for key initiatives
- Use—or want to use—online forms for data collection
- Want to improve your data collection knowledge