Using Better Data Collection for Optimized Higher Ed Recruitment
Have you ever wondered how to improve the processes at your college or university with better data collection? In a fast-paced world of interacting with incoming students, you can’t afford to let data silos and pain points stand in the way of your recruitment efforts. While it may seem challenging to nail down the perfect solution, choosing the most powerful tools and platforms can make all the difference.
In our latest content download, Using Better Data Collection for Optimized Higher Ed Recruitment, we’ve partnered up with the experts at Mogli to deliver a valuable resource for higher education professionals. From a discussion on data pain points to a look at best practices, the tip sheet is a guide you’ll want to have close by as you meet with students, equip your staff, and prepare for growth at your college or university.
What You’ll Learn
In Using Better Data Collection, you’ll get a better understanding of some of the common pain points faced by higher education recruiters. And even if recruitment isn’t your area of expertise, you’ll be able to learn how the first interaction with a student powers other processes from admissions, to academics, to alumni relations. Here’s a peek at what you’ll find on the tip sheet:
- How to handle quick touchpoints with potential students without missing a beat when it comes to collecting relevant contact information
- How to follow-up with interested students in a meaningful, technologically powerful way
- How recruiters can leverage advanced (yet easy-to-use) web form processes to hit goals and drive better results
- The reason why best practices help college and university staff stay on top of trends, even in the midst of a competitive market
- How Mogli and FormAssembly work side-by-side to create a powerful data solution that all higher ed professionals can implement quickly and easily