FormAssembly Releases: February 2022
In February 2022, the name of the game was continuous improvement, with several fixes aimed at improving user experience, plus a helpful new feature release. Read about a selection of the updates and changes we made below.
Bulk Response Reprocessing
In February, we released a useful feature to help FormAssembly users bounce back faster from connector errors. Bulk response reprocessing allows you to filter, select, and reprocess multiple responses, saving you hours of time and effort when unexpected connector errors occur.
Learn more about this feature on our website.
Fix Version 5.33.32-1
Released to all customers: February 8, 2022
- We resolved an issue that was causing some users to see an error when being directed to a second form.
Fix Version 5.33.33 & 5.33.34
Released to all customers: February 16, 2022
- We corrected an issue with Save & Resume that was causing the incorrect language to be shown on the “Your response has been saved.” page.
Fix Version 5.33.35
Released to all customers: February 23, 2022
- We resolved an issue that was causing duplicate responses on some payment forms.
- We made an update to successfully trigger email notifications and proper After Form Submitted Salesforce Connector behavior on forms with a post-redirect connector.
Fix Version 5.33.36
Released to all customers: February 24, 2022
- We corrected an issue that was causing navigation UI to display incorrectly within the Workflow Builder.