Product Update: New and Improved Side Navigation
With our side navigation update, FormAssembly is updating the global sidebar used to navigate across the product in order to give it a cleaner, more modern feel. Special attention was given to the form builder, where first-time users will find the form-saving experience more intuitive and directed. Seasoned form creators will notice the new ability to expand and collapse the side navigation, not only in the form builder but also on the Reports page. Read on for more details about the updates we’re making.
What we’re changing
- Removing outdated colors and replacing with a cleaner, more brand-consistent palette
- Adding expand-and-collapse functionality to the sidebar in the form builder and on the Reports page
- Renaming “Publish” as “Publishing”
- Showing all settings on the sidebar in the form builder but disabling them until a form is saved
- Adding text to side navigation about saving to access more options
In summary, this side navigation update is the first step to a larger series of product improvements slated to unify the application’s aesthetic and enhance the user experience.
We hope you enjoy the new updates! To stay up to date with other FormAssembly news, updates, and new resources, subscribe to our blog.
Want to leave feedback on this new release? Fill out our Product Feedback Form.