FormAssembly is always making efforts to improve our product to make it better for our customers. This month, we made some product improvements and fixes. This post provides an overview of the releases we made from October 22 to November 11, 2020.
- Added ability for form creators to edit Custom Code in a large modal
- Added ability for form creators to edit the Custom CSS for Themes in a large modal
- Fixed an issue with setting a custom display value when reviewing deleted responses in the Admin Dashboard for Enterprise and Compliance Cloud plans
- Fixed an issue with viewing the Aggregate Charts for a form if only a single multiple choice field is present on the form or if a non-UTF-8 encoded label is used
- Fixed an incorrect support documentation hyperlink in notification emails that are sent to customers when a form is flagged for moderation
If you have any questions about these updates or about FormAssembly in general, please check out our Resource Center or reach out to our Customer Success team.