Formdational Class #5: Smart Forms
We’re talking about all the ways you can “Get Smart” with your forms in the fifth session of our Formdational series! In this class, we’re demonstrating the use of formulas and calculations, troubleshooting, conditional notifications, and more. Replay the class below “Get Smart” with automated processes and dynamic forms.
What you’ll learn
This webinar is hosted by Rilee Hayes, FormAssembly Knowledge and Training Coordinator. You’ll learn how to use advanced form building techniques to make your forms even more dynamic. You’ll learn about:
- Formulas and calculations
- How to automate processes
- Conditional notifications
- And much more!
After this webinar, you’ll know about all the different techniques you need to make smart forms. Following the demonstration, we hosted a live Q&A session so the audience could ask any questions.
Continue building your FormAssembly knowledge
If you missed any part of our five-part Formdational class series, here are links to all of the recordings:
- Formdational Class 1: FormAssembly 101
- Formdational Class 2: FormAssembly 102
- Formdational Class 3: Adding a Salesforce Connector
- Formdational Class 4: Salesforce Prefill Connector
Keep up to date and register for more classes and webinars on our webinars page at the link below!