FormAssembly Teammate Highlight: Chad Cragle
How well do you know the awesome people behind FormAssembly? This series is the place to learn all about our incredible team members. This week we’re profiling Chad Cragle, Director of Security and Compliance.
Name: Chad Cragle
Title: Director of Security and Compliance
With FormAssembly Since: July 2018
1. What interested you about FormAssembly in the first place?
The ability to work from home, the product, reunions, and the small number of employees.
2. What’s your favorite thing about your job?
Keeping up-to-date with the evolving security landscape. Each day tends to be different because security covers a wide range of responsibilities.
3. What excites you most about your position and growth opportunity at FormAssembly?
The collaboration between networking and security. The ability to use the latest technologies and the open communication among the company.
4. What are you looking forward to achieving at FormAssembly?
I look forward to understanding the product while helping achieve ongoing security best practices.
5. What unique qualities do you bring to the FormAssembly team?
Having a well-rounded information technology skill set: curiosity, perception, and persistence.
6. What are some of your favorite activities outside of work?
I enjoy spending most of my time with my wife and two boys. Hobbies include golf, fishing, video games, and being outdoors.
7. What’s something not a lot of people know about you?
My college degree is not related to Computer Science. I obtained my Bachelor’s degree in Crime, Law and Justice. I became a security professional by taking a leap.
8. Who was your hero as a child?
Batman. He had the coolest gadgets and vehicles, and was a mystery.
9. What’s your spirit animal?
My spirit animal would be the owl. The owl has intuition and the ability to see what others do not see.
“A wise old owl sat on an oak; The more he saw the less he spoke; The less he spoke the more he heard; Why aren’t we like that wise old bird?” —Unknown
Enjoy learning about our team members? Check out this previous teammate highlight featuring Alex Bariyev, Solution Engineer.