FormAssembly Releases: May-June 2021
FormAssembly is always making efforts to improve our product to make it better for our customers. This post provides an overview of the product improvements and fixes we made in May and June 2021.
Fix Version 5.31.8
Released to all customers: May 4, 2021
- We fixed a bug that was preventing the use of Processing options (Review before submit, E-signature, etc.) on forms that were transferred using the Form Transfer Tool.
Fix Version 5.31.10
Released to all customers: May 13, 2021
- We fixed a bug that prevented form creators from modifying a submission when it contained an autosuggest field.
- We fixed a bug that was adding an extra “https://” before the URL of the files in email notifications.
- We resolved an issue with payments not processing successfully when review before submit was enabled. (Also in Fix Version 5.31.9)
Fix Version 5.31.12
Released to all customers: May 19, 2021
- We fixed a bug that made files uploaded through forms using Save and Resume and repeating file upload fields disappear on the responses page.
Fix Version 5.31.14
Released to all customers: May 27, 2021
- We made the indicator for hidden, conditional, and custom fields more visible.
Fix Version 5.31.15
Released to all customers: June 3, 2021
- We made an update to prevent roles from being deleted if there’s a user associated with that role
Fix Version 5.32.0
Released to all customers: June 7, 2021
- We made it possible for form creators to be able to search responses to a field with asterisks in its label.
Fix Version 5.32.2
Released to all customers: June 17, 2021
- We fixed a bug that was removing the “s” from “https://” and preventing file downloads from email notifications.
- We updated the Arctic Air theme to replace an outdated font and improve the visibility of GDPR/contact information links
Fix Version 5.32.3
Released to all customers: June 23, 2021
- We fixed a bug that was preventing trialing Professional and Premier customers from adding their billing information when their account was suspended upon completion of a trial.
- We resolved a long string application Denial of Service (DOS) vulnerability identified on our login page.
- We improved partial search functionality on the responses page as well as the ability to export filtered data.
- We fixed a bug that was preventing mapped fields from being successfully used for lookups in the Salesforce Prefill Connector.
- We released a new browser autocomplete feature that makes browser-assisted prefilling and assistive technology work more smoothly and brings forms into compliance with WCAG 2.1 AA when enabled.
- We upgraded to reCAPTCHA Enterprise for all FormAssembly forms.
Fix Version 5.32.3-1
Released to all customers: June 24, 2021
- We fixed a bug that prevented FormAssembly forms from loading in Safari.
Fix Version 5.32.4
Released to all customers: June 30, 2021
- We made an update to allow forms with e-Signature that are published in iFrames to function correctly in Safari.