This month, we released a variety of improvements across the board in our continuous effort to streamline data collection processes.
Improved dynamic picklist flexibility to remove Picklist values upon form submission
Now form builders are able to set up dynamic picklists to update Salesforce fields when respondents complete the form. A new setup option to Refresh Saleforce Connection in the dynamic picklist setup prevents previously submitted values from reappearing on the form.
- Improved user experience for logging out of SAML identity providers
- Resolved bug: Form response counter now reflects accurate count
- Prevent existing form purge settings from deleting responses belonging to Workflows
- New Salesforce AppExchange Package released
- Version 2.34: Fixes an issue with iFrames not loading in full size on authenticated forms
- Prevent slowness when mapping drop-down menus with a lot of options in the Workflow Prefill tab