FormAssembly Releases: July 2021
FormAssembly is always making efforts to improve our product to make it better for our customers. This post provides an overview of the product improvements and fixes we made in July 2021.
Fix Version 5.32.7
Released to all customers: July 14, 2021
- We resolved an issue with the Stripe Connector that was preventing mapped formulas from working correctly. (Work also completed in Fix Version 5.32.6.)
- We’ve resolved an issue that was causing after-submit Salesforce connectors to run multiple times.
Fix Version 5.32.8
Released to all customers: July 19, 2021
- We resolved slow load times in response search.
- We made an update to Dynamic Picklists to allow respondents to see auto-displayed results without any typing.
- We fixed a bug that was causing no-overwrite fields to become editable following a submission error.
- We fixed a bug that prevented the Forms List from loading if you searched with an empty string.
Fix Version 5.32.9
Released to all customers: July 21, 2021
- We added support for Macedonian and Swahili as newly supported language options.
- Note: This requires users to provide FormAssembly with translation options.
Fix Version 5.32.10
Released to all customers: July 22, 2021
- We fixed a styling issue with custom logos that allowed the logo to exceed the side of the top menu.
Fix Version 5.32.11
Released to all customers: July 27, 2021
- We fixed an issue that was causing form creators to see e-signature verification fail if a formula was used in the Notifications page “Email responses to:” field.