FormAssembly Releases: January 2022
On the FormAssembly product team, we started out 2022 strong by making a number of improvements to the experience of using FormAssembly. You can read about a selection of the various fixes that impacted some of our FormAssembly users below.
Much of 2022 will be devoted to improving upon the Workflow solution we released late last year. While the releases will start to go out later in the year, lots of the work for improvements like centralized Workflow Responses is already underway.
Fix Version 5.33.23
Released to all customers: January 4, 2022
- We released a fix to make forms that have email notifications with response PDFs and After Form Submitted connectors work as expected.
- We released a fix to make Salesforce After Form Submitted connectors work correctly when PayPal connectors are also in use.
- We corrected the resume link provided to users saving a response for a form published using Server-Side Script (API) or WordPress Plugin publishing methods.
Fix Version 5.33.24
Resolved: January 11, 2022
- We resolved an issue to allow response PDFs to be correctly sent to Salesforce when using the After Submit Salesforce Connector and a form language other than English.
- We resolved an issue that was causing some Hebrew characters in file names to be replaced with dashes.
- We resolved an issue that was preventing more than 30 fields from being marked as sensitive.
Fix Version 5.33.27
Released to all customers: January 19, 2022
- We fixed an issue that was preventing notification emails from sending upon the reprocessing of a response.
- We made an adjustment to allow successful response saving on forms that have Salesforce Save connectors.
Fix Version 5.33.29-1
Released to all customers: January 26, 2022
- We resolved an issue that was causing the timestamp for e-signed reponses to change when the response was verified.
Fix Version 5.33.30
Released to all customers: January 31, 2022
- We released a fix that causes the correct time to be submitted to Salesforce when mapping @LOCALNOW() in an After Form Submitted Salesforce connector.
- We fixed an issue that was causing the wrong time to be sent to Salesforced when configured in send-as-values.
- We resolved an issue that was causing date and time from a calculated field to change when sent to Salesforce.