FormAssembly Releases: December 2021
What a year it was at FormAssembly! Read on to learn about the final developments from our product team for 2021, including the release of our Workflow solution and more.
The last month of 2021 signaled the beginning of an important phase in our company’s evolution as we rolled out our new Workflow solution. But while Workflow is now available to all new customers and being rolled out to existing customers on Enterprise and up plans, this isn’t the end of its development. In 2022 and beyond, we plan to improve the feature to make it even more useful to companies looking to streamline their processes.
Learn more about Workflow on our website.
Fix Version 5.33.16
Released to all customers: December 9, 2021
- We made a fix to cause the contact links on cloned forms to update with the correct form ID.
Fix Version 5.33.19
Released to all customers: December 14, 2021
- We fixed a bug that was preventing notifications and connectors from working correctly when placed after a PayPal connector.
Fix Version 5.33.20
Released to all customers: December 20, 2021
- We fixed a bug that was adding unnecessary information to form responses and notification emails.
- We fixed a bug that was preventing WebMerge PDFs from being properly sent to Salesforce.
Fix Version 5.33.21
Released to all customers: December 21, 2021
- We fixed a bug that was preventing correct saving of corrected form responses.