FormAssembly Teammate Highlight: Ashley McAlpin
Name: Ashley McAlpin
Title: VP of Marketing
Time at FormAssembly: 1.5 years
1. What interested you about FormAssembly in the first place?
I love what I do in marketing, but I was growing stagnant in the way that I was working before FormAssembly. I was looking for a company that I could be passionate about, could help grow and expand, and that would offer me the flexibility and schedule that I wanted. FormAssembly not only checked all of my boxes, but also exceeded my expectations! Our team is a family, the culture is unmatched (and so is our product!).
2. What do you love about what you do? About FormAssembly as a whole?
I absolutely love that I have had the privilege of growing the marketing team from the ground up. Working in a high-tech startup isn’t easy, but it is rewarding! I love that I get to wake up and do something that I honestly enjoy every single day.
3. What excites you most about your position and growth opportunity at FormAssembly?
Being able to lead our marketing team is extremely rewarding. I have been honored to build a stellar team that has knocked expectations out of the park. It’s awesome to be a part of a growing organization, piecing together processes and protocols to help us scale and grow. I’m excited to continue to grow the team, taking on new challenges and opportunities as we expand. For us, this is only the beginning!
4. What has been your proudest moment at FormAssembly?
My proudest moment at FormAssembly would have to be our website redesign! It was amazing to watch the entire team come together and push forward on such a large project (the old site was nearly 8 years old!). But that being said, I can honestly say that I am proud daily by the accomplishments of my team (they seriously rock).
5. What are some of your favorite activities outside of work?
I absolutely love spending time with my family, hiking and kayaking!
6. What’s something not a lot of people know about you?
I was a competitive gymnast for 15 years!
7. If you were a breakfast cereal, what would you be and why?
Who eats cereal?? I’d be a bagel- the everything kind. Cause there’s something new in every bite.
8. Who was your role model/hero as a child? Why?
My mom. She is an amazing, talented and fierce woman.