Best-in-class privacy, security, and compliance.
The FormAssembly Data Collection Platform enables you to protect sensitive data, maintain regulatory requirements, and ensure data compliance.
These capabilities, combined with the world-class infrastructure of AWS, give your organization a strategic advantage as well as the peace of mind that comes with knowing your data collection partner shares your unwavering commitment to data security.
Gain visibility & control over data collection.
The FormAssembly Data Collection Platform provides granular permissions, robust access controls, and audit capabilities that enable you to exercise authority and governance within your organization.
Data governance features:
- Data privacy controls, access controls, and granular user permissions and licensing options
- User-defined data classification and retention policies
- Custom, automated data purge settings and audit logs
- CAS, LDAP, SAML identity authentication, and intelligent auto prefill
Is your data secure?
13 questions to ask before selecting a data collection provider. And insights into the answers you should expect.
Maintain compliance in data collection.
The FormAssembly Data Collection Platform supports the most stringent compliance and regulatory requirements. From data localization to handling PHI, FormAssembly has you covered.
FormAssembly is compliant with:
- HIPAA with BAA and available SLA
- SOC2 Type 2 Security Principle
- ISO 27001
- FedRAMP ready
- Accessibility and internationalization requirements
Ensure security in data collection.
Empowering you to collect data securely is core to FormAssembly’s mission. The FormAssembly Data Collection Platform includes a unique combination of security features, certifications, and operational standards that help you reduce risk, improve privacy, and protect your business and your customers.
FormAssembly security features:
- Data encryption in transit and at rest; TLS 1.2 and AES-256 safeguards for confidential data during transmission over public networks
- Data masking and obfuscation
- Secure file scan
- Users identity authentication with CAS, LDAP, and SAML
- Rigorous internal security standards including continuous monitoring, strict access control, employee training and well-documented asset management practices
81% of organizations lack full visibility into their data collection systems.
We asked CIOs and CISOs how they manage practices, policies, and risks in online data collection, and the results were surprising.