Salesforce Tutorial Bundle
With our top FormAssembly + Salesforce tutorials all in one eBook, you’re sure to cook up success
Learn our top strategies to get even more out of Salesforce and do more with your data
FormAssembly and Salesforce are two pieces of software that work wonders on their own, but putting the two together takes data collection to the next level. For many Salesforce users, FormAssembly is the key to eliminating manual data entry and streamlining the entire data collection process. With our drag-and-drop form builder, customizable integrations, and high standards of security and compliance, Salesforce users are able to get even more out of the CRM they already know and love.
In our eBook, Cooking up Salesforce Success: 5 Top Salesforce-Web Form Recipes to Spice Up Your Organization’s Workflow, we’ve combined five of our most popular FormAssembly + Salesforce tutorials to help you do more with your data. From setting up prefilled forms to sending form data to Pardot, this eBook is full of “recipes” that will simplify your Salesforce processes and help you save time, money, and resources.
What You’ll Learn
Cooking up Salesforce Success includes step by step walkthroughs of five useful ways to use FormAssembly with Salesforce. These tutorials will show you exactly how to use FormAssembly to solve even the most complex data collection problems. Here’s a glimpse of what’s inside:
- How to use form submissions to set up different kinds of records in Salesforce all at once: This tutorial will help you operate more efficiently and execute organizational goals by exploring the FormAssembly + Salesforce connector.
- How to implement multiple-criteria search of Salesforce records using FormAssembly: Following this tutorial will help you make it easier for form respondents to locate the correct records in Salesforce, and will help you create cleaner, better-flowing forms.
- How to allow non-Salesforce users to update information in Salesforce: This is a great tutorial to follow if you need your employees to be able to update Salesforce records, but don’t want them to have full Salesforce access. We’ll show you how to set up a form that approved employees can use to update Salesforce records, keeping your Salesforce data safe.
- How to send form data to Pardot using FormAssembly’s HTTPS Connector and Pardot form handlers: Need a way to easily share leads with all parties in a co-marketing campaign? Use FormAssembly to funnel leads into your Pardot instance and into your partner’s Pardot instance with this tutorial.
- How to create a form, link it to Salesforce, and have it up and running in under five minutes: In this tutorial, we’ll show you how to use the Salesforce Import Tool to create a Salesforce form more quickly and easily than ever.
About FormAssembly for Salesforce
FormAssembly is the all-in-one secure form builder and data collection platform. With our drag-and-drop form builder, robust Salesforce integration, and high standards of security and compliance, Salesforce users in all industries are able to streamline their data collection processes. FormAssembly also offers a Lightning-compatible Salesforce AppExchange app with a non-native structure that allows users to take advantage of extra flexibility and customization capabilities. Ready to start doing more with your data? Try FormAssembly free for 14 days, no credit card required.