QTbreasthealth Works With FormAssembly Implementation Services to Enrich their Patient-Centric Healthcare Experience
The Form Advocate
Jim Bollinger, CEO, Integrity Healthcare Advisors; Consultant
Case Study Snapshot
Breast imaging company QTbreasthealth worked with consultants at Integrity Healthcare Advisors and FormAssembly’s Implementation Services team to build a medical history form that enables the transfer of information to Salesforce, which in turn sends it to their Electronic Health Record (EHR) system. The FormAssembly form contributes to the easy digital patient experience QTbreasthealth wants to provide for women in search of adjunct breast cancer screening options.
- QT Ultrasound is the technology company behind the QTscan™, a revolutionary method of using both reflective and transmission ultrasound to scan for breast cancer.
- QTscan™ provides a more comfortable, safer, more reliable method of breast cancer screening, especially for women with dense breasts and women in their 20s and 30s.
- The QTscan™ is currently approved by the FDA as an adjunct to mammography.
- Founded with the goal of “empowering women to have access to better more accurate information concerning their breast health,” according to Bollinger.
- Held a grand opening of their first QTbreasthealth clinic and launched FormAssembly medical history form in August 2018.
About Integrity Healthcare Advisors
- Consulting company with over 100 combined years of healthcare experience.
- QTbreasthealth enlisted the consultant group to help to bring the QTscan™ product to market.
Need for Compliant, User-Friendly Way to Gather Patient Information
Leading up to the launch of their first QTbreasthealth clinic in Novato, Calif., in August, QTbreasthealth needed a way to collect medical information from patients who had scheduled an appointment for the QTscan™. Data needed to be integrated with Salesforce and, in turn, their EHR system CareCloud. In addition to fulfilling their workflow needs and being HIPAA compliant, the form solution they used had to be user-friendly and further their overall goal of providing an excellent and easy patient experience.
Implementation Services Assistance & HIPAA Compliant Forms
With the help of FormAssembly and the Implementation Services offering, they created a Salesforce-connected, HIPAA compliant, user-friendly patient information form in FormAssembly. A link to the form is emailed to a patient after their initial contact.
FormAssembly’s HIPAA compliance was a must for QTbreasthealth, and allows them to remain compliant as they gather medical data and personal details collected through the medical history form.
A User-Friendly Experience
QTbreasthealth’s medical history form, in addition to being HIPAA compliant and integrated with Salesforce, is also user-friendly. The form takes minutes to complete and offers the option to pay in advance for a discount. Bollinger said FormAssembly’s Chargent integration was used to enable this functionality.
Implementation Services Assistance
Bollinger said they also benefited from the form assistance provided by Implementation Services, included in their onboarding implementation package.
“I love the product and the implementation services,” Bollinger said. “I’m very happy that we went with that.”
While Bollinger said FormAssembly offers great self service support options and the product is fairly intuitive, he noted it can be time consuming to ensure that the Salesforce connector, flow of the form, and other aspects are set up in an optimized way.
“We believe that if you turn the clock ahead a couple years there will be hundreds of these clinics,” Bollinger said. “This technology is set to change the face of breast imaging, and in turn, breast health.”
With the high level of growth expected, FormAssembly’s scalability and flexibility was an attractive feature for QTbreasthealth.