- How will I be billed?
- Pay-As-You-Go, Basic, and Professional Plans: You're charged the day you sign up.
The Pay-As-You-Go Plan is a one-time charge, while Basic and Professional are monthly recurring charges. If you pay with a credit card, the charge will appear as "Veer West LLC" on your bank statements.
Enterprise Plan: You'll be charged or invoiced after 30 days.
- Will I get an invoice for the charge?
- You'll receive a receipt by email. You can also download paid invoices from your account.
- Can I submit a purchase order or pay by invoice?
- Pay-As-You-Go, Basic, and Professional Plans: We can only accept payment with a credit card.
Enterprise Plan: A credit card is required for a month-to-month subscription. We accept purchase orders, and we can invoice you for an Annual subscription or an On-Site license.
- Can I prepay, or pay on a different schedule?
- Yep. Sign up for the desired plan first, then open a support ticket to request the change. We'll take care of it!
- Do you offer a nonprofit discount?
- We're happy to offer the first three months of our Basic or Professional Plans free to new nonprofit customers.
Click here for details. We also offer a 20% discount on our Enterprise Plan.
- What if I want to cancel my account?
- There's no contract, so you can cancel your account at any time. There's no cancellation fee and no hassle.
You won't be charged again once your account is canceled.
- What about the money-back guarantee?
- We only ask you to cancel your account within 30 days and email us to request a refund. That's it!
We'll issue the refund within a couple of business days.
What our customers are saying:
We use FormAssembly everyday on a very large project and love it. I would highly recommend this product and the customer service is excellent.
— Sara, The Graduate Center, City University New York
[FormAssembly,] whether hosted or installed within the organization, is flexible, easy to use, and very well staffed.
— Tony Jackson, The Jackson Laboratory
An excellent mixture of plenty of functionalities and easy-going interface. Absolutely recommended!
— Juan Manuel, Duplika Internet Solutions
Without reservation, I heartily recommend FormAssembly to any and all in need of online form processing.
— John Brittain, Montgomery County Public Schools
— Charly, comp-u Web Services & Solutions
[FormAssembly's] features and dynamic form capabilities enable us to accomplish things no other form site could do.
— Ty Clark, Bay Efficiency
The support is amazing. A must-have service!
— Greg Manset, Categorynet.com
Read more testimonials
and check out our 5/5 rating on Force.com.