Tip sheet sneak peek
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn in this payment processing tip sheet for nonprofits:
- How organizations can ramp up fundraising efforts with a few easy-to-implement upgrades
- How to incorporate donation form best practices to increase user-friendliness and streamline the donor experience
- How to build an on-brand online form that can easily process secure payments and feed donor data into your CRM—no coding or IT help required
- How nonprofits like yours have streamlined payment processing (and relieved headaches for staff members) with FormAssembly + iATS Payments
You’ll love this tip sheet if you…
- Work at a nonprofit organization that encounters roadblocks when it comes to processing payments
- Want to reevaluate your current payment processing and make any small tweaks or improvements
Why FormAssembly + iATS?
FormAssembly is an all-in-one web form building and data collection platform that is used by thousands of nonprofits worldwide. Nonprofits love FormAssembly’s ease of use, powerful integrations with payment processors and Salesforce, and high standards of security and compliance.
To make sure nonprofits get the most out of FormAssembly, our platform integrates with iATS, which enables nonprofit organizations to quickly and easily process one-time credit card payments, set up recurring credit card payments through subscriptions, process ACH or direct deposit payments, and create new customers within iATS. By using these two platforms together, nonprofits are able to make payment processing simple and streamlined and even protect against spam.