The FormAssembly Logo
Using the FormAssembly Logo
Its important to have adequate spacing around the logo to prevent confusing or awkward juxtaposition or tension between elements.
A general rule for the lockup is to take the approximate width and height of the logomark around the lockup as a minimum for spacing.
The logomark, when it is not being used as artwork, should have the width and height of one of its squares around the edge of the logomark.
Do not attempt to modify or change any aspect of the logo. Here are some examples of what not to do.
- Stretch or distort
- Change the color
- Use the logo in a sentence
- Rotate the logo
- Use an outline
- Use an effect that compromises legibility
Images and Backgrounds
Ensure that when the logo is used on top of an image or background that the logo retains legibility and visual separation from the background. Avoid using busy images or images with a lot of texture or contrast. A solution to this would be to use a color overlay ranging from 20% to 90% opacity. The higher opacity is preferred in this case.
You may use the FormAssembly name and logo (“FormAssembly Marks”) for any of the following purposes:
- To publicize that FormAssembly provides form processing and data collection services for your organization.
- To promote your consulting partnership with FormAssembly.
- To promote your application’s integration with FormAssembly.
- To promote FormAssembly’s sponsorship of your event.
Any other use of the FormAssembly Marks is forbidden without prior, written approval from FormAssembly Inc.
By using any FormAssembly Marks, you agree as follows:
- We grant you permission to use the FormAssembly Marks on a non-exclusive, non-transferable basis. Our permission is revokable at any time at our discretion.
- You won’t imply any relationship with FormAssembly other than the one that actually exists.
- You will not display, copy, modify, or transmit the FormAssembly Marks in any way except as described in this Agreement or otherwise agreed to in writing by FormAssembly Inc.
If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com.