[Webinar Recap] Put Your Best Form Forward: How FormAssembly Implementation Services Can Help You Succeed
So many forms to build, so little time. If that’s the dilemma you find yourself in frequently, our recent webinar—”Put Your Best Form Forward: How FormAssembly Implementation Services Can Help You Succeed”— is for you. In this webinar, Andrea Hall, Implementation Services Manager, and Maggie Tharp, Creative Manager, chatted about Implementation Services, who it benefits, what our different packages are, and the results that people see when they work with us.
Read the recap of the webinar here, and then download the recording to learn even more.
Implementation Services: What It Is
Implementation Services offers expert form assistance to help you get your forms working exactly the way you need. Packages range from onboarding assistance to group training, and are designed to help you save time and get the most out of your FormAssembly forms.
Who Can Benefit
Implementation Services packages are great for both new customers and existing customers. For new customers, the benefit is a solid start to your FormAssembly experience. More established customers may find that they benefit from having a “health check” of their forms to ensure that they’re running the way they’re supposed to.
An Implementation Services Package for Anyone
FormAssembly Implementation Services comprises several packages for different customer needs:
- Form Building: This popular option lets you pass off form building and connector/integration setup to our experienced team. With a scoping call, email communication during form building, and a handoff call, this option is great for professionals who are short on time, but need to create complex forms.
- Project Based: In this offering, you receive personalized instruction on subjects such as connectors and form building. This is a great option for people who want 1-1 instruction on specific subjects.
- Form Review: If you need a second set of eyes on your forms, this option offers expert testing and feedback on forms you’re working on. A form review can help you make sure that nothing is missed when you launch your form.
- Group Training: To get your team on the same page, group training offers instruction on various FormAssembly topics.
- Onboarding Implementation: For new customers to get started on the right foot, onboarding implementation is a great choice that includes various combinations of training, calls, and form review. Onboarding implementation gives you in-depth knowledge and helps you get your forms going quickly.
There are a number of great reasons to work with FormAssembly’s Implementation Services team including learning form best practices, saving time, getting individualized support, and feeling secure in the forms you launch.
Check out the webinar recording to get more information about how we help your put your best form forward!