[Webinar Recap] Year of Unlimited: Expanding Integrations with the HTTPS Connector
The FormAssembly Year of Unlimited continues! In our Year of Unlimited webinar series so far, we’ve shown you how to build forms, leverage integrations, and incorporate multiple Salesforce connectors in one form. We’re helping businesses and organizations in every industry navigate complex data collection processes with our innovative features, and we’re happy to share this valuable knowledge with you.
Our fourth webinar episode in the Year of Unlimited series expands your form-building capabilities even further as we cover the FormAssembly HTTPS connector. Check out the highlights here in our recap, or enter your information below to replay the live broadcast.
FormAssembly: Unlimited Features, Unlimited Results
To launch the webinar, FormAssembly’s Creative Manager, Maggie Tharp, reminds us of what exactly the word “unlimited” means to us here at FormAssembly. Our enterprise form building platform is limitless because:
- Unlike other web form providers, FormAssembly has no limit on forms and responses, allowing you to create as many forms and collect as many leads as you need!
- Our Enterprise plans offer unlimited users with enterprise-wide volume discount subscriptions.
- You’ll have unlimited control of your admin dashboard on Enterprise and Compliance Cloud plans, and our Compliance Cloud plan takes this a step further by letting you retain governance of your sensitive data through the Sensitive Data Management feature.
- FormAssembly enables unlimited integration possibilities with a web-to-anything Salesforce integration, our multi-purpose HTTPS Connector, and more integrations with services you already use.
- You’ll have unlimited access to our support team and vast knowledge base, as well as unlimited additional services and unlimited use cases!
Expanding Integrations with the HTTPS Connector
In the second part of the webinar, FormAssembly’s Channel Solutions Engineer, Alex Bariyev, explains how FormAssembly’s HTTPS connector makes it possible to integrate forms with multiple third-party platforms including:
- & more!
Integrating the third party platform of your choice with FormAssembly allows for efficient data collection, simplifying complex processes and giving you access to all your most important data all in one place.
Setting Up the FormAssembly HTTPS Connector
Alex explains the step-by-step process of how to set up the HTTPS connector for Pardot, GoToWebinar, and MailChimp through FormAssembly. You’ll learn how to:
- Add a new HTTPS connector
- Configure and enable your HTTPS connector
- Edit field mapping to customize your form
- Integrate the third-party platforms of your choice with FormAssembly for efficient data collection
At the end of this webinar, you’ll have a better understanding of how and why to use FormAssembly’s HTTPS connector feature for a wide range of use cases. FormAssembly features like the HTTPS connector offer unlimited possibilities for data collection, allowing you to integrate with other commonly used platforms.
Did you miss our webinar broadcast? Tune in now to learn how our HTTPS connector can help you streamline data collection for your business or organization.