Webinar: How to Be a Successful IT Leader in 2021
We hope you were able to join us for our recent webinar, “How to Be a Successful IT Leader in 2021.” In the session, held February 26, 2021, FormAssembly’s own IT leaders discussed what it takes to navigate the ever-changing field of information technology.
If you weren’t able to attend the webinar live or want to revisit the topics we discussed, read on for an overview or replay the webinar on-demand below.
What you’ll learn
In this webinar, FormAssembly’s VP of Infrastructure & Security, Jai Davda, and Director of Security and Compliance, Chad Cragle, expanded upon six key objectives that IT leaders should work toward in 2021, including:
- Breaking down silos to help your IT team work in tandem with, instead of independently from, other departments
- Understanding the possible pitfalls of remote work in the COVID-19 era
- Using your own leadership skills to encourage the rest of your team to become leaders
- Expressing your vision and strategy clearly with the team at large
- Understanding and navigating the changing cybersecurity landscape
- Empowering your team with secure, reliable software to make life easier
Jai and Chad walked through each of these objectives and shared actionable tips to help you implement each of them at your own organization.
Information Technology is a challenging field, filled with evolving standards and threats. This webinar aims to teach you how to navigate those threats and continue to grow as an IT leader.
Want to take your learnings a step further? FormAssembly’s data collection software could help your organization maintain better data governance, streamline repetitive processes, and reduce manual work for IT. Learn more in this short demo video.