[Webinar Recap] Salesforce Native vs. Non-Native—What Does it Mean for You?
If you’re a Salesforce user, you’ve likely seen Salesforce apps listed as “native” or “non-native.” But what does it all mean? In this webinar, we discuss some of the myths about non-native Salesforce apps and how to decide which of these Salesforce app structures is the right choice for your business.
If you missed the webinar broadcast, catch up with our recap in this blog, or replay the webinar recording below!
Myths about non-native apps
To start the webinar, Paul Lazatin, FormAssembly Head of Partnerships, and Ashley McAlpin, VP of Marketing, introduce FormAssembly’s all-in-one form builder and data collection platform. FormAssembly is a non-native Salesforce app, which gives it a unique set of advantages over native apps.
There are many common myths about native Salesforce apps vs. non-native Salesforce apps, including:
- Native apps are always a more reliable choice when it comes to uptime
- All native apps can more easily integrate with other native apps
- Only native apps can be trusted with your data
- Native apps are always the better choice
In the webinar, Ashley and Paul debunk these myths and explain how, when, and why non-native apps like FormAssembly can be a better alternative to native Salesforce apps.
How to evaluate Salesforce apps
Next, Ashley and Paul provide tips to find the right Salesforce app for your business, including:
- Read reviews on Salesforce AppExchange and beyond to make sure the app works for other companies the way you want it to work for you
- Explore support offerings—make sure the app has plenty of resources to help you get the maximum benefit
- Ask the right questions to make sure the app has high security standards
Salesforce native apps may be better in some instances, but non-native apps have a lot to offer as well. By choosing a non-native app like FormAssembly, you open yourself up to greater flexibility while still keeping data secure and compliant.
FormAssembly’s drag-and-drop form builder, high standards of security and compliance, and robust integrations help businesses in all industries solve complex data collection problems. To experience our platform firsthand, start your free 14-day trial today—no credit card required!