FormAssembly Release 4.5.14
Disclaimer: As of June 2018, Form Builder 5.0 is the default version of the FormAssembly Form Builder. Visit the release blog post to learn about the Form Builder 5.0 improvements.
Here’s our latest changes to FormAssembly! We’re always listening to your feedback and working to improve the product.
Our most notable change in this release is allowing the Chargent Connector to authorize credit cards and updating our Salesforce integration for Content-Type field mappings. Read on for more:
Released to app.formassembly.com: Wednesday, May 3, 2017
Released to Enterprise: Thursday, May 4, 2017
- Add “Remove” confirmation step to Salesforce Marketing Cloud Connector
- Allow Chargent Connector to authorize credit cards
- Update Hebrew and Netherlands localizations
- Disable autoformat on Android devices
- Stop page jumping with Previous/Next buttons in Form Builder
- Remove extra space from Login page
- Allow administrators to restore deleted responses and attached files
- Allow Content-Type field mapping for Salesforce Attachments
- Retain files when Upload File fields are edited multiple times from Review page
- Return Chargent payment gateway errors
- Prevent reset of E-Signature settings after every form edit
Questions? Email us at [email protected]!