We showed you how to add hints, but did ya know you can add icons to labels?
Icons can be incredibly useful in a label. A question mark, for example, signals a hint or a clue: “Just click me for help!”
Or, just follow these steps:
- Add the icon as an image anywhere in the form.
- Select and copy the icon to the clipboard (ctrl+c or cmd+c),
- Click on the text where you want to insert the icon (a field label or hint) to make the text editable.
- Paste the icon (ctrl+v or cmd+v).
- Time to clean up! Remove the image added in Step 1.
You can repeat Steps 3 and 4 as needed, if you want to use the same icon more than once. Happy iconing!