You already know the many ways there are to use FormAssembly with Salesforce, but it’s especially helpful to see real-life examples of those systems being combined in innovative ways.
This tutorial, from our partner Frazer Lewis at Rephrase Consulting, covers a start-to-finish grant application management process created using FormAssembly, Salesforce, and Drawloop. The process includes:
- An initial application form gathering details about the grant and the requester that creates a new account record and a contact record (with the grant application attached) in Salesforce.
- Automated emails sent to the grant requester.
- An assessment form that can be used by people without a Salesforce login (and the ability to mass-send applications to people for assessment).
- Additional forms from grant acceptance, to an RSVP form for a grant onboarding event, to an onboarding event feedback form, all connected with Salesforce with lots of neat automation built in.
- Dashboards with helpful insights into information collected through the forms.
Like this video? You can learn more about our partner Rephrase Consulting on their website.