Update 11/19/18 – We are delaying the retirement of older Form Builder versions and will post additional updates here.
If you are a current customer, you may have received an email on the upcoming retirement of our older Form Builder versions, including versions 4.2 and previous. This retirement will take place on November 30, 2018, and will help us provide the best possible form building experience going forward by prioritizing newer features over fixes to older Form Builder versions.
You don’t have to make any changes to your forms in light of this upcoming change, but we do recommend upgrading to enjoy the benefit of the latest features and updates.
Here are a few notes to help you navigate the November 30 change:
- Forms that you edited most recently with an older version of the Form Builder, 4.2 and previous, will load in the most up-to-date version of the Form Builder. Right now, that is Form Builder 5.0, which we released in June of 2018. You can read more about Form Builder 5.0 and the improvements it includes on our blog.
- Once you’ve upgraded your form you can review it in Form Builder 5.0 and then choose to:
- Save the upgraded form with no additional changes
- Make updates to the upgraded form and save those
- Make no changes and exit out of the Form Builder to keep the form in the old version
We want this change to be as smooth as possible, so please feel free to reach out to our support team with any questions about this update.