New in FormAssembly: Payment and directory integrations, more flexible connectors
For those of you on the Enterprise Plan, remember those neat features we demoed at Dreamforce? They’re here! We’ve got several updates to make our Enterprise edition even more of a powerhouse.
Since there’s a lot to show you, this is just the first post in a series. Here’s a quick rundown of what we’ll cover:
A Big Change
- The totally new Connector tab.
We want to give you a heads-up: it’s different than what you’re used to, and you might need some time to adjust. But it’s much, much more flexible.
- Form authentication — two ways.
To get to your forms, respondents will log in with (1) Salesforce or (2) an LDAP or Active Directory. That means you’ll only get authorized contacts.
- Form prefilling — two ways.
Fresh data pulled right from your Salesforce org or your LDAP Directory, automatically and securely.
- Run connectors when your respondents save their form.
Manage and send data even if the form’s incomplete.
- Run multiple configurations of the same connector.
More integrations, more power.
- Collect credit card payments through Authorize.Net and CyberSource.
Connect your form with these payment gateways.
Coming up next: What’s new with the Connector tab, and what great stuff you can do with your connectors. Check back for more!