For those of you on the Enterprise Plan, remember those neat features we demoed at Dreamforce? They’re here! We’ve got several updates to make our Enterprise edition even more of a powerhouse.
Since there’s a lot to show you, this is just the first post in a series. Here’s a quick rundown of what we’ll cover:
A Big Change
- The totally new Connector tab.
We want to give you a heads-up: it’s different than what you’re used to, and you might need some time to adjust. But it’s much, much more flexible.
- Form authentication — two ways.
To get to your forms, respondents will log in with (1) Salesforce or (2) an LDAP or Active Directory. That means you’ll only get authorized contacts.
- Form prefilling — two ways.
Fresh data pulled right from your Salesforce org or your LDAP Directory, automatically and securely.
- Run connectors when your respondents save their form.
Manage and send data even if the form’s incomplete.
- Run multiple configurations of the same connector.
More integrations, more power.
- Collect credit card payments through Authorize.Net and CyberSource.
Connect your form with these payment gateways.
Coming up next: What’s new with the Connector tab, and what great stuff you can do with your connectors. Check back for more!