How To Transition a Paper Process to a Web Form Process in Your Financial Services Organization
Paper forms have been the standard for managing information for decades, used to collect important business information in every industry. Financial services organizations have relied on paper forms to work through transactions, accounting, contracts, loans, and more. But technology has made it possible for organizations to take the paper-free route, as they realize the positive impact web forms have on complex business processes and data security.
Could it be time for your organization to make the switch? If your employees and clients are bogged down by paper forms and need a way to streamline data collection, the answer is yes. Read on to learn how to transform a paper process to a web form process within your financial services organization, while improving security and preserving valuable time and resources in the process.
Why make the transition?
When working with paper forms in financial services, you most likely often run into inconveniences that slow down your workflow. Whether it’s multiple form duplicates, hard-to-read handwriting, or misplaced forms, these inconveniences can easily escalate into bigger complications.
With a web form builder, all your information is in one secure place—no shuffling through disorganized file cabinets required. You’re able to automate workflows and integrate your forms into your organization’s existing systems, amping up workplace efficiency. The web form learning curve is minimal, and soon, you’ll be on your way to mobile-accessible, delay-free, compliant and secure data collection. Online forms not only save time and hassle, but they also help your budget and the environment. Going paper-free, or even just reducing paper usage, can improve both your impact on the environment and lower the cost of office supplies.
How can a web form platform help my financial services organization specifically?
FormAssembly has successfully transformed outdated paper data collection processes for financial services organizations of all kinds. Here are some real-world web form use cases within the financial services industry:
- Mortgage: Use FormAssembly’s seamless Salesforce integrations for mortgage applications.
- Insurance Companies: Our multi-page forms and save-and-resume features can be used for insurance applications and claim submissions.
- Banks: Collect valuable customer feedback by using our web form platform to put together surveys, questionnaires, and more.
The financial services industry encompasses a wide range of business types, but all of them require secure and compliant data collection. That’s why FormAssembly is built with all of these variations in mind, with features and flexibility to suit every data collection need. To learn more about how our drag-and-drop interface, Salesforce integration, and payment connectors helps financial services organizations transform outdated paper form processing, check out this infographic.
How do I make the switch?
Here’s how to transition a paper process to a web form process:
- Identify the pain points in your workflow that you want to improve with web forms.
- Recruit a transition expert for assistance (like our Implementation Services team).
- Learn how to enhance form usability and design.
- Track your progress—compare cost, time, and overall efficiency before and after implementing your web form solution to better understand the impact.
- Learn the ins and outs of form design and usability.
- Utilize integrations, conditional email notifications, and more to customize workflows.
With a web form builder, the data collection possibilities are endless for your financial services organization. Visit our financial services page for real-world use cases from customers like you. Are you ready to simplify data collection once and for all?