We love getting to know our customers and partners, but we realized you don’t really know us! In this Teammate Highlight series, we will be introducing the people that make FormAssembly awesome. So, today meet Geoffrey from our sales team!
Name: Geoffrey Hamilton
Title: Account Executive
Time at FormAssembly: 10 months
1. What interested you about FormAssembly in the first place?
I’m interested in the Salesforce ecosystem, I really liked the product, I liked the remote culture, and I saw big opportunity for growth.
2. What do you love about what you do? About FormAssembly as a whole?
I love the product and demoing the product, it wows people and makes them want it. It is very satisfying to talk to someone who has pain around forms and show them an easy solution that they can implement quickly, and hear their mind expand around new use cases they never thought they’d be able to support but now can.
3. What excites you most about your position and growth opportunity at FormAssembly?
The company is growing quickly and as it does the opportunity to advance within it is huge. I personally was promoted and given a raise in my first two years.
4. If your team had to use one word to describe you, what would it be and why?
Edgy, I like to stay on the cutting edge of things, push the boundaries of my knowledge, and challenge ideas in the search for a bedrock of truth.
5. What are some of your favorite activities outside of work?
Chess, bitcoin, seeing live music and standup comedy shows, skiing, roller coasters, and the golden age of television.
6. What’s something not a lot of people know about you?
I was an engineering major in college. Even though I work in sales now, I still think of myself as having an engineering mind first.
7. If you were a breakfast cereal, what would you be and why?
I would not be a cereal because I don’t really believe in them. I would be six eggs fried in bacon grease because it’s delicious, nutritious, and filled with controversy.
8. Who was your role model/hero as a child? Why?
Ben Franklin. He was brilliant, yet cheeky, and a fountain of ideas. He stood for something and wasn’t afraid to stake his position and be wrong.
9. What’s your spirit animal? Why?
Bonobo. They’re smart, social and know how to enjoy their leisure time.
Like this post? Check out last month’s teammate highlight on Deborah Kim, our Senior Product Manager.