The New Age of Data Collection is Here: Welcome to FormAssembly Workflow
FormAssembly Workflow, data collection’s biggest transformation yet, is here, and it’s going to change the way you work for the better. Now available in our platform on Enterprise Cloud, Compliance Cloud, and Government Cloud plans, FormAssembly Workflow is a brand new way to create complete, visual data collection and decision processes—no code required. With the intuitive Workflow Builder, you’ll be able to visually map out the flow of data to enable better decision making, enhance teamwork, and make cross-departmental collaboration a breeze.
We can’t wait to see what you’ll accomplish in the new age of data collection.
Work should just flow
Gone are the days of underutilized data and disconnected teams—FormAssembly Workflow allows teams to visualize and automate data collection processes that include multiple steps, including forms, emails, integrations, and more.
With the user-friendly Workflow Builder, you can map out everything from simple to complex processes, combining FormAssembly web forms, emails, integrations, conditional logic, and more into a visual roadmap of tasks and actions.
With Workflow you get:
- Easy Distribution: You can share and start workflows across a variety of media including emails and websites, or provide direct access with FormAssembly-hosted forms.
- Flexibility: Whether it’s a simple registration process or a complex multi-participant workflow, it can all be easily organized and reviewed in the new Workflow Builder.
- Integration: Leverage the same powerful FormAssembly integrations you already rely on, such as Salesforce, PayPal, and more in your workflows.
A new age of data collection
If you’re a current FormAssembly user, you might be familiar with our previous workflow functionality, a feature that allowed you to create and launch a series of forms that need to be filled out sequentially to accomplish a particular task or purpose. The names may be the same, but Workflow is a far cry from what was previously possible with FormAssembly. Here are a few major improvements to notice:
- Conditional Paths: We’re making form logic easier than ever, allowing you to move away from older methods of form routing, such as using form redirect URLs.
- Assignment: You’ll be able to involve multiple participants in a workflow, each with their own forms, to fully implement review and approval processes.
- Prefill: Improved form prefilling will allow you to selectively share data with reviewers and approvers so they can make decisions while preserving the security and privacy of the data you collect.
How to use Workflow
Imagine a world where you could collect data and watch it automatically flow to other people, teams, and systems. Imagine the time you’d save, the headaches you’d prevent, and the weight that would be lifted off the shoulders of your organization. With Workflow it’s possible. Here are a few ideas to get you started.
In approval processes, you need to route information to the right people efficiently so they can make the right decisions for your organization. With Workflow, you can trigger notification emails easily upon form submission, looping in key stakeholders at the right moment. Conditional routing within workflows further streamlines processes, allowing reviewers to make selections within a form that trigger the correct path based on their decision.
Try it yourself: Higher education applications or employee review processes
Workflow can be used in a variety of industries to create an audit trail that includes documents, eSignatures*, and more for the company to refer back to at a later time.
Try it yourself: Loan application processes
Often businesses will need to prequalify different individuals (prospective employees, new customers, new suppliers) to gather information and make sure they’re the right fit for a situation. Workflow can be used to create processes that gather initial information, attain clarification, and route information to the right individuals for evaluation and confirmation.
Try it yourself: Hiring processes or new client onboarding
*Note: The initial release of Workflow will allow the ability to add one e-signature per form on a workflow.
How do I get Workflow?
Workflow is available by default on all new Enterprise Cloud, Compliance Cloud, and Government Cloud plans. If you’re a current FormAssembly customer and you don’t yet see Workflow in your account, keep checking back in the weeks to come. Workflow is currently being rolled out to all existing plans and will be released to all existing customers by 2022.
A world where your work just flows is totally possible—make it your reality with FormAssembly Workflow.