FormAssembly Teammate Highlight: Jodi McCain
How well do you know the awesome people behind FormAssembly? This series is the place to learn all about our incredible team members. This week we’re profiling Jodi McCain, Accounts Receivable Specialist.
Name: Jodi McCain
Title: Accounts Receivable Specialist
With FormAssembly Since: July 2018
1. What interested you about FormAssembly in the first place?
I saw that the job was working remotely and was very interested. As a very busy mother of two daughters I love being able to keep them as my main priority and spend as much with them as I need to while I work.
2. What’s your favorite thing about your job?
I get to be with my kids more. Everyone is great to work with here and very helpful.
3. What excites you most about your position and growth opportunity at FormAssembly?
What excites me most about my position and growth at FormAssembly is being able to learn more and excel at my job as well as use some of my accounting skills I already have.
4. What’s been your proudest FormAssembly moment, and what are you looking forward to achieving at FormAssembly?
I am still new so my proudest moment would be getting and accepting the job offer. I am looking forward to learning more about my job and excelling at it and being able to answer any questions or problems thrown my way.
5. What qualities do you bring to the FormAssembly team?
I can be a very persistent and determined person, which are both good qualities for the Accounts Receivable team.
6. What are some of your favorite activities outside of work?
I enjoy taking my daughters swimming, going on vacations, going to the park, and watching my oldest daughter play soccer and softball and cheer.
7. What’s something not a lot of people know about you?
I love to take pictures.
8. If you were a breakfast cereal, what would you be and why?
Lucky Charms, because I can bring good luck to your life, lol!
9. Who was your role model as a child?
My dad, he always worked hard to make sure I had everything I needed and wanted, and never missed one of my softball games growing up. I was always daddy’s little girl, and now my daughters’ are both papaw’s little girl’s. He still works, sometimes 7 days a week, so he can spoil my two girls (not that they could possible need anything else; they are spoiled enough by me) but he gives them everything they want and is always there to help us if he can.
10. What’s your spirit animal?
Never thought about it so took an online quiz and according to it, I am a wolf. Which means I “bring forth instinct and intelligence for freedom. When the wolf shows up in your life, pay attention to what your intuition is telling you.” I would agree with that, I do get strong intuitions about things sometimes and usually end up being right.
Enjoy learning about our team members? Check out this previous teammate highlight featuring Paul Lazatin, Partner Account Manager.