FormAssembly Teammate Highlight: Erik Freund
It’s time for another FormAssembly Teammate Highlight! In this blog series, we get to know different members of the team by asking them a series of questions. In this highlight, we’re learning more about Erik Freund, Sales Development Representative at FormAssembly.
Name: Erik Freund
Title: Sales Development Representative
FormAssembly Start Date: January 2020
1. What interested you about FormAssembly in the first place?
The people and the product.
2. What’s your favorite thing about your job?
Getting to meet new people and learning about their organization so that the best form solution can be provided.
3. What excites you most about your position and growth opportunity at FormAssembly?
FormAssembly invests in its own employees and is committed to promoting from within.
4. What unique qualities do you bring to the FormAssembly team?
In a previous life I was a system administrator, so my specialty is making technology work for people the way they want it to.
5. What are some of your favorite activities outside of work?
Skiing, football (both kinds), and gaming.
6. What’s something not a lot of people know about you?
I make the best mojitos!
7. If you were a breakfast cereal, what would you be and why?
Lucky Charms; I was born on St. Patrick’s day.
8. Who was your role model/hero as a child? Why?
Jeremy Clarkson. Top Gear is my favorite TV show of all time and he had the greatest job in the world!
Want to learn about more members of the FormAssembly team? Meet Jonathan Payne, Subject Matter Expert for NPO and Higher Education, in our previous Teammate Highlight! Be sure to visit our team page as well to learn more about our company culture.