FormAssembly Releases 5.31.7 through 5.31.11
FormAssembly is always making efforts to improve our product to make it better for our customers. This post provides an overview of the product improvements and fixes we made in releases 5.31.7 through 5.31.11.
- We fixed a bug that made the “Remove” link disappear when using repeatable grid layouts.
- Released to all customers: 4/26/21
- We fixed a bug that triggered an error when saving the processing page for forms that were recently transferred to another account using the Form Transfer Tool.
- Released to all customers: 5/4/21
- We fixed a bug that added an extra “https://” before the URL of a file when using email notifications on forms with a file upload field.
- Released to all customers: 5/13/21
- We fixed a bug to allow customers with multi-page forms to successfully export responses in an XML format.
- Released to all customers: 5/17/21
- We fixed a bug to allow form creators to edit responses that contain an autosuggest field.
- Released to all customers: 5/31/21