Disclaimer: As of June 2018, Form Builder 5.0 is the default version of the FormAssembly Form Builder. Visit the release blog post to learn about the Form Builder 5.0 improvements.
In FormAssembly 4.6.7, we updated our form transfer tool so users can now re-use the existing form ID when transferring forms between Enterprise instances, or upgrading to Enterprise. See documentation (you’ll need to be logged in through your Enterprise admin account and click Help > Documentation at the top right).
We’ve also added a URL parameter so users can customize how many responses display on a report page, rather than being limited to 10, 25, and 50 responses per page.
Released to app.formassembly.com: Thursday, August 31, 2017
Released to Enterprise: Thursday, August 31, 2017
- Form Transfer Tool 2.0 (Updates image paths, allows sandbox to production transfer)
- Add a URL parameter to control number of displayed responses per report page
- Repeated multi-select list data should save properly
- New Role page should list all available role permissions
- All resources generated in form should be https
- Changes from updating Edit Choices should render in Form Builder