FormAssembly Release 4.6.6
In FormAssembly 4.6.6, we updated the email verification step for E-Signatures, so respondents should now see a simpler “Incomplete Response” section that asks them to click the verification email link in order to complete their signature.
We also improved the connection options for login to Salesforce with a security token in the Salesforce and Chargent connectors. See more.
Released to app.formassembly.com: Wednesday, August 9, 2017
Released to Enterprise: Thursday, August 10, 2017
- Emphasize email verification step for E-Signature
- Clarify connection options for Salesforce and Chargent security token login
- Field character count should be responsive on mobile devices
- Salesforce Connector V1 setup screen should load
- Hidden field in a grid with editable fields should render
- Formula engine shouldn’t use scientific notation for integers fewer than or equal to 19 digits
- CAS Authentication must support endpoint URLs that don’t have a path component