In FormAssembly 4.6.2, we improved formulas so that curly (or “smart”) quotes will be replaced by straight quotes. Curly quotes will break formulas when copied in, so this enhancement will help you write and troubleshoot better.
We also fixed a few issues, including allowing older Salesforce and Salesforce Prefill connectors to switch back to a different mode of authentication from the security token screen.
Read on for more details:
Released to app.formassembly.com: Tuesday, June 13, 2017
Released to Enterprise: Wednesday, June 14, 2017
- Automatically change curly quotes to straight quotes in formulas
- Fix broken link for translation page
- Fix date validation for specific dates and date ranges
- Allow cancelling Salesforce authentication with security token
- Fix menu dependencies not rendering parent options properly
Feedback or questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.