FormAssembly Release 4.6.19
Disclaimer: As of June 2018, Form Builder 5.0 is the default version of the FormAssembly Form Builder. Visit the release blog post to learn about the Form Builder 5.0 improvements.
In FormAssembly 4.6.19, we released a small update with a few improvements, including an update to the Arabic translation, and a change that will allow Enterprise administrators to edit the Organization field when editing a user’s information. We also resolved two existing issues. See below for more information.
Released to Professional and Premier:
Monday, April 2nd, 2018 at 2:09 PM U.S. Eastern Daylight Time, GMT-4
Released to Enterprise and Compliance Cloud:
Tuesday, April 10th, 2018 at 11:55 AM U.S. Eastern Daylight Time, GMT-4
- Update Arabic (AR) translation
- Update Nederlands (NL) translation
- Allow multibyte unicode strings in SEARCH formula
- Allow Enterprise administrators to edit Organization field in user details
- Form Builder 4.4.0 should load values for dependent menus in the same order as CSV
- Load values in same order as CSV format for Menu Dependencies