In FormAssembly 4.6.1, we launched a major update to our Salesforce and Salesforce Prefill connectors. You can now use Salesforce API version 39 new and changed objects.
We also made a few tweaks to the new moderation queue that we introduced in release version 4.6.0 and fixed an issue for FormAssembly On-Site editions.
Read on for more details:
Released to app.formassembly.com: Tuesday, June 6, 2017
Released to Enterprise: Tuesday, June 13, 2017
- Update Salesforce and Salesforce Prefill connectors to API v39
- Show detailed content for Processing Settings on form moderation page
- Show moderation status of last 10 modified forms on form moderation page
- Show number of responses on form moderation page
- Allow adding new fields to HTTP Connector configuration with large number of fields
- Fix MySQL error that prevents On-Site update
- Fix clearing moderation queue error
- Fix Salesforce Marketing Cloud connectors not loading
Comments or questions? Email us at [email protected]!