FormAssembly Release 4.6.0
In FormAssembly 4.6.0, we’ve released a significant improvement to the Moderation Queue feature for Enterprise Cloud and Compliance Cloud. It’s now easier for moderators to move through the review process and get more in-depth information on a form.
Read on for more details:
Released to app.formassembly.com: Wednesday, May 31, 2017
Released to Enterprise: Wednesday, June 7, 2017
- Added moderator badge notifications to show how many forms are waiting for review
- Added “Begin review” button and “Review forms” link to start review process quicker
- Added list of 10 last modified forms on moderation page
- Added connector details on moderation page
- Added processing settings overview on moderation page
- Added automatic redirect to next form in queue once a form is approved or denied
- Replaced broken documentation link for secure parameters in Salesforce Prefill Connector
Comments or questions? Email us at [email protected]!