Here’s what’s new in FormAssembly! Check them out and let us know your thoughts and suggestions.
For this release, we extended our support for Salesforce custom domains and fixed issues with Autosuggest and the Form Builder Outline.
Read on for more details:
Released to app.formassembly.com: Wednesday, May 17, 2017
Released to Enterprise: Thursday, May 18, 2017
- Add support for arbitrary API endpoints in Salesforce connectors (extended custom domains)
- Allow repeated fields within repeated sections to save correctly
- Enable scrolling the Form Builder Outline when dragging an item
- Fix Autosuggest to list all matches
- Allow Autosuggest to accept UTF-8 CSV files
Questions or feedback? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!