FormAssembly “Gift Guide”: Enterprise Plan
Happy holidays! It must be all the seasonal cheer in the air, but it’s got us thinking about gift-giving. FormAssembly’s probably not on your friends’ and family’s holiday wish lists, but maybe it’s something you’ve been hoping to get for your department or office.
Here’s our FormAssembly Gift Guide, with a quick overview of each plan, how to know if it’s right for you, and some of the features you’re sure to use over and over. Whether you’re looking to purchase in December or any other time of the year, use this guide to help you buy smarter.
Read our past posts on the Professional and Premier plans, and keep an eye out later this week for our final post on the Compliance Cloud plan.
The Plan: Enterprise
Even large companies aren’t immune to the problems associated with poor processes and inefficient data collection. In fact, ensuring streamlined data collection across departments can be even more difficult in a large enterprise with multiple departments and numerous needs for forms.
The FormAssembly Enterprise Plan makes form building and data collection simple—even for large companies. Connect your existing systems, and cut out human error, repetitive data entry, and slowdowns due to a lack of development resources, and invest in a FormAssembly Enterprise Plan for your organization.
Who’s it perfect for?
- Midsize and large companies
- Organizations with a need for multiple FormAssembly users
- Companies with complex processes and overtaxed IT teams
What features will they love?
- A dedicated software instance enhances privacy and dependability for your organization.
- Greater admin control over account users and forms.
- Respondent authentication options to allow you to restrict access to specific users.
- Payment processor integration to systems including Stripe, PayPal, and Chargent.
- Powerful Salesforce Connectors allowing prefilling to forms and creating/updating of Salesforce records.
- Salesforce Dynamic Picklists! Only available on Enterprise & Compliance Cloud, this feature lets you use drop-down menus in your forms that pull options from Salesforce picklists or lookup results
Cost: $599/month *paid annually