FormAssembly “Gift Guide”: Compliance Cloud Plan
Happy holidays! It must be all the seasonal cheer in the air, but it’s got us thinking about gift-giving. FormAssembly is probably not on your friends’ or family’s holiday wish lists, but maybe it’s something you’ve been hoping to get for your department or office.
Here’s our FormAssembly Gift Guide, with a quick overview of each plan, how to know if it’s right for you, and some of the features you’re sure to use over and over. Whether you’re looking to purchase in December or any other time of the year, use this guide to help you buy smarter.
Check out our previous plan profiles as well:
The Plan: Compliance Cloud
FormAssembly’s Compliance Cloud plan was built for companies in the healthcare industry, and other highly regulated industries such as financial services and government. This plan features HIPAA Compliance, priority support, security and privacy controls for sensitive data, and other powerful features. With Compliance Cloud, your organization will have peace of mind that your most sensitive data is always being handled in a secure and compliant manner.
Whether you’re using forms in a healthcare setting, such as collecting new patient information, or at a financial consulting firm as you’re enrolling and onboarding new clients, your organization can benefit from the streamlined processes and centralized, secure data collection that the Compliance Cloud provides.
Who’s it perfect for?
- Large companies with a need for heightened security and control
- Healthcare companies
- Financial services companies
- Government entities
- Higher education institutions
What features will they love?
- HIPAA Compliance keeps PHI secure
- High availability with a 99.9% SLA
- Multi-user, with single-sign-on SSO
- Service Level Agreement (SLA)
- Annual security review upon request
- Authenticate Respondents (SSO)
- Data residency in N. America, Europe, Asia-Pacific
- Onboarding Implementation Program
- Security and privacy controls for sensitive data
- & so much more!
* Some features only available in U.S.