Who Uses FormAssembly in the Financial Services Industry
It’s as simple as this: For financial services organizations and professionals using Salesforce, there’s no better web form solution than FormAssembly.
Due to FormAssembly’s unique and powerful Salesforce integrations, organizations can create and update Salesforce records for both standard and custom objects, prefill information from Salesforce, and more. Dozens of financial services organizations have already discovered the power of using FormAssembly with Salesforce, and we invite you to do the same.
Real-world FormAssembly success stories
Financial services organizations need to know that their data collection platform is trustworthy and maintains high levels of security and compliance amidst heavy data privacy regulations. Many of these organizations have already turned to FormAssembly to provide them with a secure web form and data collection platform. Among them are:
- Fidelity Investment
- Northern Trust
- HR Block
- Byline Bank
- Dharma Merchant Services
- State Bank and Trust
- First Fidelity Bank
- Guidant Financial
- BridgePoint Financial Group
- AspenCross Wealth Management
- Provision Wealth
- Chatham Financial
Here are some of the ways that financial services companies leverage FormAssembly in the real world:
HFM Investment Advisors, LLC
HFM Investment Advisors, an independent investment management and financial planning firm, was faced with the challenge of manually entering new client data when they sought assistance from FormAssembly. Using the versatile web form builder that integrated seamlessly into Salesform, HFM Investment Advisors was able to quickly digitize and streamline their data collection process and create an engaged, user-friendly onboarding experience for their clients. Since partnering with FormAssembly and automating their data collection processes, the organization has saved hundreds of administrative hours and thousands of dollars.
Cadence Bank recognized a need for FormAssembly when their mergers with other banks required a more centralized web form and data collection system that would remain compliant with ongoing regulations. With help from our platform and powerful Salesforce integration, Cadence Bank was able to convert their own web forms, as well as those of other banks, into one CRM for faster and more efficient data collection while opening doors for cohesive future projects. This automated process through a comprehensive, integrative platform frees the organization and merged banks to focus on providing positive, seamless experiences for their customers.
Dharma Merchant Services
Dharma Merchant Services first sought the help of FormAssembly when they needed to improve a slow, tedious, and error-prone onboarding process that was costing their team 50 hours of manual data entry each month. Using FormAssembly’s versatile web form builder and data collection platform, Dharma Merchant Services reduced the pre-application process time by 78% while significantly improving data accuracy. Now, the organization’s application approval takes just hours instead of days or weeks.
“It’s completely customizable, which is really unique. You can map form fields to any specific field types in Salesforce. FormAssembly has a multilevel integration with a degree of granularity that no one else can match.”
Promontory Interfinancial Network
Promontory Interfinancial Network first turned to FormAssembly to assist with user-friendly online forms that could be easily embedded into web pages, with the ability to send real-time data seamlessly into Salesforce. Using our web form builder and robust Salesforce integration, Promontory Interfinancial Network was able to quickly create and embed web forms into their website, providing greater customer insights while minimizing maintenance for employees. Now the organization is able to provide faster implementation and support for new leads.
Unlimited use cases
As demonstrated above, our secure and compliant web form and data collection platform has virtually unlimited use cases for financial services organizations and professionals. Better yet, through our robust integrations with Salesforce and other systems, you can gather critical customer data and manage it efficiently with one centralized and secure data collection platform that remains compliant with strict regulations. Many financial institutions and professionals have already taken advantage of our versatile web form builder to aid in:
- Tax information collection
- Client onboarding
- Bank customer surveys
- Broker or client change request forms
- Loan applications
- Mortgage applications & document gathering
- Insurance application processes
- Insurance claims submission processes
- Information requests for private equity firms
- …and much more!
Versatile enough for all departments
Our user-friendly, no-code form builder relieves unnecessary burdens in your IT team while freeing your administrative staff from time-consuming manual data entry. Across departments, our platform improves efficiency and security as your organization collects and manages client data. Virtually every department and professional in your financial organization can benefit from FormAssembly, including:
- Compliance directors in charge of compliance policies & programs can use web forms to relay policy updates, conduct employee training, gather feedback, and more.
- Application development directors can use custom web forms to manage requests for development and modification of software.
- Investment analysts can collect and analyze data through web forms in order to make more informed decisions for the company.
- Marketing professionals can use web forms to gather prospect data through contact forms, applications, sign-up forms, and more.
- HR directors can streamline everything from talent recruitment to employee performance and company culture through surveys, polls, questionnaires, and reviews.
- Onboarding managers need organization and efficiency with the hiring process. Custom web forms for job applications and new hire onboarding can improve experiences for HR and new employees.
- Wealth management directors rely on secure and error-free data collection for wealth management services. Custom web forms can streamline loan applications, questionnaires, consent forms, and more.
- Investment officers in charge of overseeing their company’s investment style and strategy must keep many complex moving pieces organized. Custom, secure web forms can help keep processes running smoothly.
- Wealth advisors can streamline services by collecting tax information and other financial data through secure, encrypted custom online forms.
The above examples are just a few ways our finserv customers have used FormAssembly throughout their departments. With the versatility of FormAssembly’s web form and data collection platform and robust integrations, the use cases are virtually endless.
Start experiencing better data collection with FormAssembly
Outdated data collection processes are quickly becoming obsolete. It’s time to modernize your financial services organization with streamlined data collection and integrative online forms. Contact us to learn more about our offerings for financial services and to get started!