At a midsized or large company, it’s absolutely crucial to have productive systems and business processes in place in order to be successful. Laborious tasks and inefficiencies across multiple departments can be extremely taxing to a company’s time, money, and resources. But by choosing the right tools, your team can streamline these complex workflows both for your staff and for the people you serve.
The FormAssembly Enterprise Cloud plan makes it easy for midsized and large companies to securely collect data for multiple different use cases. With data collection, security, compliance, and ease-of-use all in one platform, hundreds of companies have solved their own unique data collection challenges. In this blog, you’ll learn more about the unlimited possibilities that the FormAssembly Enterprise Cloud plan provides.
The FormAssembly Enterprise Cloud plan has dozens of customizable features, providing powerful data collection opportunities for your business. Here are some of the features our customers love:
- Top-of-the-line security and compliance: With Sensitive Data Management, ISO 27001-certified datacenters in multiple locations worldwide, encryption at rest and in transit, daily backups and infrastructure monitoring, and more, you can rest assured that any data you collect with FormAssembly will always be protected. FormAssembly is compliant with CCPA, GDPR, PCI DSS Level 1, and other regulations, with data residency in North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific.
- Powerful integrations: Integrate your web forms with the systems you already use for further customization and automation. Integrate with Salesforce, Google Sheets, LDAP, CAS, SAML, Pardot, Stripe, WordPress, and more—the possibilities are endless!
- Greater control over data: FormAssembly allows admin control over account users and forms to make sure your data always stays in the right hands. We also have respondent authentication options to allow you to restrict form access to specific individuals.
- Salesforce Dynamic Picklists: Only available on the FormAssembly Enterprise plan and Compliance Cloud, this feature allows you to use drop-down menus in your forms that automatically pull options from Salesforce picklists or lookup results.
- Excellent customer support: Each new Enterprise Cloud user receives an onboarding call while they’re getting started with the platform. Enterprise Cloud users also have unlimited access to our trusty Customer Support team, with an option to add on Priority Support for an additional fee.
Unlimited Use Cases
The FormAssembly Enterprise Cloud plan makes form building and data collection simple for businesses of all sizes and industries. By eliminating the need for tedious manual data entry, you’ll be able to avoid human error, repetitive tasks, and other slowdowns. There’s no coding knowledge necessary to get the most out of our platform, so you’ll also be able to save on time and developer costs. The FormAssembly Enterprise Cloud plan is a great investment for:
- Midsized and large companies
- Businesses with a need for multiple FormAssembly users
- Teams that need to streamline complex workflows and relieve IT employees from extra work
FormAssembly will help you build everything from contact forms to entire customer portals. You’ll be able to manage your own assets, like form templates and branding. The use cases for FormAssembly are endless, with new ones arising every day. Some popular uses include:
- Customer support forms
- Payment forms
- Survey forms
- Job applications and review forms
FormAssembly can be used in multiple departments within your company too! Use FormAssembly in marketing to build event signup forms, in HR to build employee onboarding forms, or in finance to build invoices. The list goes on and on.
Ready to simplify data collection for your enterprise?