FormAssembly Teammate Highlight: Sean Bartosewcz
Each member of our team is a huge part of what makes FormAssembly successful as a whole. In the FormAssembly Teammate Highlight blog series, we’re asking a few questions to each of our team members to get to know them better. This week, we’re profiling Sean Bartosewcz, Product Owner at FormAssembly.
Name: Sean Bartosewcz
Title: Product Owner
FormAssembly Start Date: November 2019
1. What interested you about FormAssembly in the first place?
I had first seen FormAssembly when looking to create a survey for a group of friends. I did a little more research and quickly found out how great a company it was. I became very interested in joining the great collection of people and the remote work.
2. What’s your favorite thing about your job?
I enjoy working with various people and departments to help push our product forward each day.
3. What excites you most about your position and growth opportunity at FormAssembly?
I see a lot of room to grow both personally and professionally. I enjoy building relationships as well as watching our end users enjoy our product and watching it grow!
4. What unique qualities do you bring to the FormAssembly team?
I bring a diverse background of working in the ski and hospitality industries with both large and small companies.
5. What are some of your favorite activities outside of work?
I live in the beautiful Vail valley, so enjoy doing activities outdoors. Everything from snowmobiling to dirt biking to playing volleyball.
6. What’s something not a lot of people know about you?
I know how to crochet.
7. Who was your role model/hero as a child? Why?
My role model and hero was and always will be my grandfather. He is the leader of the family and has always set an example or at least learned from his mistakes. He continues to impress me even as he grows older with his willingness to learn and explore.
8. What’s your spirit animal? Why?
The penguin, mostly because they get to live in the snow and swim around. I like the snow and the ocean. The only thing the penguin is missing would be the art of flying—that’s something I want to get into someday.