How well do you know the awesome people behind FormAssembly? This series is the place to learn all about our incredible team members. This week we’re profiling Patrick Cummins, our Lead Software Developer.
Name: Patrick Cummins
Title: Lead Software Developer
FormAssembly Start Date: June 2017
1. What interested you about FormAssembly in the first place?
A gorgeous web presence for a truly useful platform with a strong focus on usability.
2. What’s your favorite thing about your job?
I enjoy the discussion that evolves around increasing usability at every opportunity. We don’t hesitate to evolve our tools and processes.
3. What excites you most about your position and growth opportunity at FormAssembly?
A talented engineering team paired with constantly improving processes can build anything. The sky’s the limit for FormAssembly.
4. What are you looking forward to achieving at FormAssembly?
I’m looking forward to achieving 100% test coverage and full service orientation. Those foundations will allow us scale faster and decrease delivery time on complex features.
5. What unique qualities do you bring to the FormAssembly team?
I have built a number of service oriented platforms that utilized CI/CR, and improved efficiency across entire organizations.
6. What are some of your favorite activities outside of work?
Adventuring, Aquaponic Gardening, Hiking, Running, Scuba-diving, and Vanlife.
7. What’s something not a lot of people know about you?
I strongly dislike clutter.
8. If you were a breakfast cereal, what would you be and why?
Granola, because it’s good for life on the road.
9. Who was your role model/hero as a child?
Wayne Gretzky, because he led by example.
10. What’s your spirit animal?
The owl, because a free spirit animal quiz told me so 🙂
Like this post? Check out this previous Employee Highlight featuring Samantha Mestwarp, Business Development Representative.