FormAssembly Teammate Highlight: Mike Adsit
It’s time to get to know another FormAssembly team member in our Teammate Highlight series! This series is all about featuring the individuals who help make FormAssembly great. In this Teammate Highlight, we’re learning about Mike Adsit, Account Executive at FormAssembly.
Name: Mike Adsit
Title: Account Executive
FormAssembly Start Date: January 2019
1. What interested you about FormAssembly in the first place?
The success and rapid growth of the company combined with the diverse and talented staff.
2. What’s your favorite thing about your job?
Interacting with clients, learning more about their unique use cases, and trouble-shooting solutions to help their businesses.
3. What excites you most about your position and growth opportunity at FormAssembly?
The excellent company culture makes it a treat to log in to work each morning and form meaningful relationships despite physical location.
4. What unique qualities do you bring to the FormAssembly team?
Creativity and a unique background, having worn several different hats in the business sphere.
5. What are some of your favorite activities outside of work?
Football, art/illustration, and film.
6. What’s something not a lot of people know about you?
I worked in recruiting for both the University of Michigan and Fresno State University’s football teams. I’m also a squirrel whisperer.
7. Who was your role model/hero as a child? Why?
Street sweepers; they cleaned up the city streets, wore a uniform, and drove a specialized machine for a living.
8. What’s your spirit animal? Why?
Pigeons; they have an undeserved confidence and swagger that’s enviable.