How well do you know the awesome people behind FormAssembly? This series is the place to learn all about our incredible team members. This week we’re profiling Mariano Frasisti, Director of Sales.
Name: Mariano Frasisti
Title: Director of Sales
With FormAssembly Since: August 2016
1. What interested you about FormAssembly in the first place?
Great AppExchange reviews, the remote culture, and a previous relationship with Jaret Manuel.
2. What’s your favorite thing about your job?
Hearing customers from across the globe rave about our solution.
3. What excites you most about your position and growth opportunity at FormAssembly?
Extending our customer base to the entire world.
4. What has been your proudest moment at FormAssembly?
Bringing on recognizable global brands as customers and innovating on our way of structuring large deals.
5. What unique qualities do you bring to the FormAssembly team?
Experience selling six-figure deals to large global customers.
6. What are some of your favorite activities outside of work?
Sports (tennis, soccer, squash), playing guitar, and family time.
7. What’s something not a lot of people know about you?
I like to unwind cooking or tending the garden.
8. If you were a breakfast cereal, what would you be and why?
Oatmeal: breakfast of champions.
9. Who was your role model as a child?
Rocky Balboa; he kept getting up.
10. What’s your spirit animal?
Gorilla. They like to chill in the forest.
Interested in joining the FormAssembly team? View open positions!